Cherry Blossoms

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tea Class March 28, 2012

Was anxious to get the day started and go to Tea Class with Teresa.  I am anxious to meet all the ladies in Teresa's Tea Class as I miss them.  Today we are ordering lunch in and also bringing some dessert and appetizer (carrot cake and tuna fish stuffed in a tomato with cheese and crackers around it.  I took several pictures of the ladies performing the tea ceremony and Yamaguchi's grand daughters learning how to do tea ceremony.














 









 
It is now time for lunch and we have each ordered from the menu and the food will be delivered to the door.  When the delivery person arrived the meals were brought in real dishes.  Wow so nice, Mr Yamaguchi picked up the heavy trays of food and brought them in to the room.





After lunch Teresa and I went to the 100 Yen store to shop.  I purchased several items for the grandchildren.
Later that evening I ate dinner with Kazue and Shushumo.  We enjoyed each others company and Shushumo made me a drink of Shochu and orange juice.  This drink is very very tasty.  Great ending to another wonderful day in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment