Cherry Blossoms

Friday, March 30, 2012

Spent the morning shopping with Teresa and Valarie and Kensho.  Then we met Kozue for lunch; she is my host family member.  I picked this place to eat at the mall that was called baguette. We waited in line to be seated.  Baguette is famous for serving many varieties of breads as appetizers before you eat.  Valarie, Teresa and I met Kozue for lunch at Bell Mall in front of the bells. 
 I so enjoyed this lunch, I ordered an gratin potatoes for lunch and it was very good.  Last time i was here I hated the cheese on anything as it never tasted like cheese. It looked melted but it was hard  and just not the way its made in Ohio.  Now the cheese is great and melted along with a great taste.  I was dropped off first and told Teresa and Valarie I will see them Sunday and Monday.  The sunset tonight was gorgeous.

I stayed up stairs until I heard Susumo talking out loud.  At first I thought he was playing with their cats but come to find out it was their grandson louie.  I enjoyed playing with him.  Susumo made me grapefruit shohi which turned out to be very tasty.    Susumo placed Louie in front of their piano and Louie enjoyed trying out his playing ability on the piano.
Susumo played along with him at times.  It was nice to watch the two of them together. 


 Susumo put some pumpkin seeds he had got from China in a skillet and heated them up.  I did enjoy eating them with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment