Cherry Blossoms

Friday, April 13, 2012

Painting Porcelain at Yoko's April 11th 2012

last full day in Japan, and I wanted to paint on porcelain at Yoko's house. Hopefully, Yoko Sensei can fit us all into her schedule.  I'm feeling lucky because she had time for us to paint on the day we wanted. :-)  This project was a great way to spend my last full day in Japan.  Got to see many of my good friends all at one time before I leave to go back to Ohio.  Thanks to all for making my trip such a memorable one. Yoko Sensei is a wonderful artist.  Love the gold on this plate full of sakura flowers she painted.

  
  Yoko Sensei is a wonderful teacher. Thanks, Yoko-sensei for making this last day so special. Yoko-sensei came up with an awesome way to make this painting project much easier.  
  Valerie working on a project for her Mom for Mother's Day.

Teresa working on her project.
Me and my project~ next step Yoko sensei will fire our porcelain.  Teresa will bring home my project when she returns back to Ohio.
Mioko working on her project.
Mioko could not go to lunch with us so I had to say my good bye to her before she left. :-(


  Just Cafe had wonderful food.  Glad that Valerie recommended this place.  
 


Saying goodbye to Yoko Sensei.. so glad I have met Yoko. She is  always welcome to come to Ohio and stay with me.
 Kensho I will miss you little man, loved having you on my adventures in Japan. :-) You and your Mom come any time to Ohio, you are always welcome in my home.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Donna for your kind invitation...we may just knock on your door one of these days! We are so blessed to gain a friend like you and you'll always have a special place in our hearts. Take care and stay in touch. God bless and lotsa love, V & K.

    ReplyDelete